Yes, Custom Content Walls are Here!
We know some of you have been yearning for these for awhile now!
As a resident, you can create your own custom designed walls just like you can with other custom content items like clothing, floor tiles and photo stencils. Learn how to create your own custom content now.
The custom content walls are not scannable and printable at this time. Please note: if you see a graphic anomaly - rotate your view once and then back again to fix it. We will have this fixed in our next update.
New Larger Capacity Battery
At last, a battery with a larger capacity has arrived. Find the new lithium-ion white battery in the Energy Store. This one has a energy capacity of 6400. Look for more batteries coming in future updates.
Series Version 3 Juice Bars - New Juice Bar Recipes from the TirNua Mixologist
- Be the first players to solve each of the new Quick Solver Rare Juice Bar’s Shared Power Up Puzzle version #3 recipes and receive a unique badge. Each Rare Juice Bar shares two puzzles common to all of the Juice Bars of that type (i.e., particular rare) and of that version. This is version #3.
- Note: The recipes will only work on the Series #3 Rare Juice Bars. This means you will need to manufacture or purchase from another player each of the rare juice bars before attempting the recipe puzzles.
- To learn more about the Power Up Puzzles read this introductory blog on the rare juice bars.
Gamer - Video Poker Level Badges - earn badges by accumulate scores and reaching various levels from playing Video Poker.
Sleep Interaction added to Flora Bed and to the Rare TirNuan Bed
If you own one of the round beds from the Flora Collection or the Rare TirNuan Bed, you will now be able to catch some Zzzz’s and increase your EMP energy levels with the ‘Lay Down’ interaction. You may notice the look of the beds has changed some too. We took the opportunity to enhance the graphics while we were at it. We think you will be pleased with the new look. More beds will be updated to support sleeping in the upcoming updates.
Fixes / Other
Make sure to check out the VIP store this week!
Audrey and the TirNua Team
Male, Female or Bear - which will it be? New Gender in TirNua is a Bear!
To be a Bear, you will need to create a new persona. Currently, each Guest Account is given 1 free persona and Resident Accounts are given up to 3 personas. Once you have 3 personas you will keep them regardless of your resident status.
To create another persona you will need to go to the Manage Account settings:
- To do so, go to the bottom of the page beneath the game application and click on the ‘Manage Account’ link.
- At the bottom of the manage account page is the ability to ‘Add Persona’. Choose your gender selection, give your persona a name (this is a default free name) and select ‘Create Persona’.
- To make your new persona your default persona, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page that you are already on and select the new persona as your default persona.
- To switch between personas use the ‘My Stuff’ tab and the ‘Preferences’ sub-tab
Introducing Achievement Badges - earn these fun badges when making certain achievements in these two categories: Green Thumb and Energy. See how many you can collect. More categories will be introduced in upcoming weeks.
The Persona Web will display all of the Achievement Badges available for each category. As you earn each one, it will no longer be grayed out.
Clicking on any badge will display the information you need to know in order to earn that particular badge.
Clyde’s Miniature Mobile Boilers - a combo object of the boiler and steam engine rolled into one. They are compact and mobile — useful when a bit of kinetic energy is needed in a tight spot.
These Miniature Mobile Boilers are not as efficient as the larger boiler and steam engine.
Move Or Buy A Lot From The World Map
Double-clicking a location on the World Map now offers two options:
You can Move an existing Lot
Or you can Buy a new Lot
- If you select Move Lot, you then choose one of your Lots to move.
- Note that TirNua Moving Truck is required to move your Lot.
- If you do not own a Tirnua Moving Truck when you click the Move button, you can optionally purchase one from TirNua.
- Note that you can probably find a Tirnua Moving Truck at a discount price at a Player Store, located in the Shopping panel.
Buying A New Lot
If you select Buy Lot, you then choose the Size and Lease Duration for your new Lot.
The Zone and Background are already set by the location that you double-clicked on the World Map.
Updated Kitchen Cabinet Units
When we updated the sinks to add running water last week we did not realize that, due to lighting changes we made in the game a while back, the other coordinating units no longer matched. This forced us to take a pass on all of them and henceforth, we have better looking kitchen units now. Look for more kitchen environment changes coming your way soon.
As usual don’t forget to check out the VIP Store for the hot deals of the week.
Audrey and The TirNua Team
Glitter’s Poker Palace can boast to be the first place in Tirnua that paid out for a Royal Flush.
In Jacks or Better Video Poker machines like those in Tirnua, a result like this only comes round every 1 in 40,400 hands!.
Congratulations to Gilly who got this very special hand. To celebrate we sent a message to everyone in game just a little while ago and gifted some prize money to everyone that had logged in up to that point today.
In addition, we’ve gifted some spending money to those personas - they count in the low 4 digits. That count is rising fast and you can expect many future acts like this rewarding you for your varied participation in what we hope will be equally varied and rewarding ways!
Sincere thanks from us to you for helping us to build this community from the outset!
(Hope to see you [Friday Oct 3rd] in the Community Center at 10 AM PST)
My Homepage |
Home | Game | Blog | About