Tirnua chamber of commerce request for energy cost adjustment has been approved.
The printer energy cost to price have been adjusted, and it is now possible to print
items for less than the store cost, for most items. The fixed base constant has been lowered from 800 to 100, and the price to energy ratio has been lowered from 20 to 15.
The dice being so cheap, I would suggest users only print rares.
The large store owners can still buy in bulk at a lower price, and I do not believe they will be at risk in any way from the manufacturers.
Luc and the tuning team.
Christmas Trees in a wide range of colors, sizes and…even with decorations! These trees will grow just like your flowers. Harvesting and breeding these Christmas tree hybrids will knock your stockings off this holiday season with the endless possiblities you can create. Don’t forget to nurture and water them!
Poinsetta Flowers just in time for December, we bring you beautiful Poinsettias to grow! Harvest and cross-breed them to come up with Poinsettias in all different colors.
New in Manufacturing
3D Printer & 3D Scanner udpates
Play Fullscreen via Facebook Connect with one click! This allows you to play in fullscreen mode while still connected to Facebook.
Residents - shopping discounts, keys and badge updates
- Resident discounts apply to all Shopping panel purchases, not just the VIP store.
- Current Resident discounts are 30% for 50 items, 25% for 25 items, 15% for 10 items.
- Current Guest discounts are 20% for 50 items, 15% for 25 items, 8% for 10 items.
- Keys now have tooltips so you can see which Lot they belong to.
- Keys now have the Show This Lot On Map and Go To This Lot commands.
- Resident badge
- Ability to renew badge directly from the Resident Badge object. Click on the badge on your lot and select the ‘Renew’ interaction
- A message box will be shown at startup if your resident badge has expired. You will be given the option to “Renew” it now or to select to “Remind Me Later”.
Updates to VIP Store
- Look for what’s new
Updated Persona Web
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Gardening from the Tirnua Team!
Notice some of the rares that have been printed! Still more to be discovered…. hint hint.
Scanned: , , , and
Printed: , , , , , , , and
Scanned: , and
Scanned: , , , , , and
Printed: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
Scanned: , , , , , , , , , , and
Printed: , , and
Scanned: , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
Printed: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
Scanned: , , , , , and
Printed: , , , , , and
Scanned: , and
Scanned: , and
Printed: , and
Scanned: , , , , and
Printed: , , , , , , , , and
Scanned: , , , and
Printed: , , , , , , and
Scanned: , , , and
Printed: , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
Joelle has been making the backgrounds for the game, since they started to look good.
She kindly wrote a tutorial about the process, and is ready to have some of you make your own backgrounds to be added to the game.
The link to the tutorial on the wiki is here. It includes Blender files you can download as a starter kit.
This takes a lot more expertize than the regular custom content we have for clothes in the game, but it can have a bigger impact too. It is not that hard, it is really worth trying.
Roommates - Do you have roommates in Tirnua yet? If not, be among the first to share your home or business with a roommate or two. For the time being, you can have up to 4 roommates on each lot you own.
- Edit the lot - move objects on and off (the object will always be returned to the Object Owner’s Inventory)
- Edit the Lot Entry Permissions
- Edit the Lot Description
- Edit the Max Users
- Edit the Lot Name
- Edit the Lot Size
- Edit the Lot Background
- Edit the Lot Entry Permissions
- Enter the Lot if the Entry Permissions are set to Owners Only
To get Roommates, you will need to acquire Keys for your lot and gift them to who you want to room with.
- Enter your lot and click on the Lot Information button
- Select the ‘Keys’ button to the right of the Owner’s display
- Select the Quantity of Keys to purchase from the pull down menu (currently limited to 4) and select the Purchase button
- Once you have purchased Keys, you can Gift or Secure Trade the keys to any Persona you desire to become your Roommate
Things to note:
Sewing Machines - Sew your very own Custom Clothing creations! All you need is a Sewing Machine and a power source and you’ll be ready to sew to your heart’s content. The Sewing Machine is currently only available to Residents in the Tirnua VIP Store.
Once you have your sewing machine, you will, of course, need some fabric to sew with. If you don’t already have fabric bins from recycling, you will need to get some by recycling various furniture items like the chairs. After this,
- Place a Fabric Recycling Bin on your lot and select the ‘Load Materials’ action on the Sewing Machine to stock it up with Fabric
- Select “Start Sewing” which will prompt you for which of your Custom Clothing patterns you would like to sew
- You will then begin sewing your Custom Clothing. If you run out of Energy or Fabric sewing will be paused until you replenish it
- You can check on the status of your Sewing Maching machine by clicking on it and seleting ‘Status’
- NOTE: When submitting your Custom Clothing in the Dress Me Create panel you can set the quantity of items to purchase to 0, although it is not available in the drop down, by typing it into the Purchase dialog by hand and you will only be charged Custom Content Submission Fee.
Lot Resize - All lots except for Free Lots can be re-sized to a larger lot size (you cannot shrink your lot though).
- Enter your Lot and click the Lot Information button
- At the Lot Information dialog, click the Edit… button at right of the Size display
- At the Change Lot Size dialog, select a new Lot size. The maximum Lot size is 20 x 24
The cost of the upgrade is:
- Lot Upgrade Cost:
This is ( the current price of the new larger sized deed ) - ( the current price of the current deed ).
Tax: The tax on the Lot Upgrade amount above.
- Lease Upgrade:
This is ( the current lease price of the new larger sized deed - the lease price of the current deed ) x ( the number of months left on the current deed )
Only whole months are charged, any partial month is counted as one month.
Important: please note that your monthly lease on the Lot will be increased to reflect the new size
- Level Up Scores - the persona web now displays your Level Up Scores and a Facebook feed like this one will be generated in order to make sure all your friends are rightfully jealous.
- New Salad Processor - the salad processor has a new look!
- VIP Store - new items added this week: purchase the moving truck and business license at a discount in the VIP Store (only available to residents).
- Manufacturing Rares - manufacturing the treadmill will produce Rare Treadmills (blue is rarer than red)
- New chat message line when you get a new in-game message.
- Zoom check box in Dress Me Panel - gives you a preview of what your outfit will look in-game. Very helpful for viewing custom content.
- Resident badge extension - the $5.95 Deal has been extended to January 4th. Get yours now!
Wow, lots of good stuff to check out!
Audrey and The Tirnua Team
Making and Eating Salads increases your MEP values. Become smarter, stronger and happier for doing so. Every flower that you recycle reaps you food components that contain vitamins. Different flowers have different nutritional values (a.k.a. vitamins) but all flowers produce some of each.
Each of the vitamins will affect your energies as follows:
You can find the Nutritional values listed in the recycle dialog pop-up box when selecting the “send to be recycled” interaction.
Or select, the “Check Vitals” interaction to display the Nutrition dialog box.
Learn more about how vitamins are derived from flowers in this prior blog posting on Edible Flowers.
Get Started Making Salads
- Check your mental value - it will need to be at least 8.0 to make a salad but a much higher value will yield you salads with higher vitamin content. To increase your mental value you will need to do activities like water your garden, play videopoker, complete puzzles etc.
- Acquire a food processor and a salad bar. Purchase these items in the food collection store from the shopping panel. Or if you a resident, check the VIP Store, they are currently on sale.
- Recycle some flowers and place the food recycling bins on your lot next to the salad processing station.
- Select the ‘Make Salad’ interaction on the salad processing station.
Note: mousing over the salad bar, the salad processing station and the food recycle bins will show you how many servings are available and what the Vitamin Mental, Vitamin Emotional and Vitamin Physical values are on each are.
Some of you started to print rare objects using the printer (dice and salad bars).
So far not all object have appeared in the world. Most of the dice have, but only one of the rare salad bar has been seen.
Here are the dice that can be printed:
Again, to print a rare (only dice and salad bars have rare at this point), you need to scan the regular object (blue dice or regular salad bar), and then when printing from the resulting disk, choose the rare option.
At the end of the print, the game will randomly select the result, based on the odds of the rares. It might be that you do not get a rare at all. For example with the dice, you have a 50% chance only of getting a rare when you print a rare dice. With the salad bars, you have slightly better odds (above 66%).
If you do not select the rare option when printing, you are guaranteed that the result of your printing will be the object you selected.
Good luck with your rares,
The Best Deal - If you Become an Official Resident Before January 4, 2010 (changed from December 1st) - you will lock in a monthly stipend at $5.95 and receive 4000 extra TAU each month for free.
Click here to Buy Now or for more information. Alternatively, look for the Purchase Resident Badge button in-game next to the Buy and Earn TAU buttons.
For Current Owners of Resident Badges - you are grandfathered in! This means that you are already locked into our best deal which expires December 1st. All badges bought prior to today’s date have a Paid Up Resident status good through December 1, 2009. As well, each badge owner has been given 1000 TAU. To withdraw your TAU and deposit it to your bank account, click on your Resident Badge object and withdraw the funds (works the same as the tip jar). You may go ahead and renew your badges anytime for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months - your expiration date will be appended to the December 1st date.
Yes, Atlas get stoked, it’s finally here - THE FAMED SALAD BAR! TirNuans don’t have to live on fruit alone they can now enjoy an awesome salad. Look for more food items in the upcoming weeks.
First, you will need to purchase a salad bar and a salad processing station. They are available in a separate Food Category in the Tirnua Stores on the Shopping panel. You will also need to have some food recycling bins placed on your lot. If you don’t have any food bins you will need to recycle some flowers. Once ready, the ‘Make Salad’ interaction at the salad processing station will get you off and running.
Your mental value will need to be at least 8 in order to make a salad but you will want a much higher mental to produce salads with higher vitamin content. Mouse over the salad bar, the salad processing station and the food recyle bins to see how many servings are available and what the Vitamin Mental, Vitamin Emotional and Vitamin Physical values on each are. (Note: we discovered a bug whereby the salad bar was not accurately reflecting the correct vitamin values. We are working on a fix for it but for now - leave your lot and re-enter to see the values correctly displayed.)
Eating salad will boost your EMP values … read the label. Making salads will make you a little smarter like other activities such as completing puzzles and playing liars dice do. Learn more about how vitamins affect your energies from this prior blog posting on Edible Flowers.
New Scores Added - Carbon Footprint and Energy Mogul. Carbon footprint score - are either on the ‘good side’ or the ‘bad side’. Growing trees will put on the good side while burning wood in the boiler will lean you more towards the bad side. Your Energy score is improved by charging your batteries. All scores are accumulated with the main persona from now on. This is so we track the overall impact. Look for these scores on Score tab.
VIP Store - this store, owned by the Tirnua Main Persona, is an exclusive store for our residents. Here you will be able to buy special items or specific items at a discount from week to week. This week, purchase the salad bar or salad processing station at a discount. Here you can also take advantage of bulk discounts (buy 10 or more) and get an even better discounted price.
More in Manufacturing
Audrey and The TirNua Team
Fashionistas with new outfits again today, Tuesday
Our photographer just took another sweep around TirNua snapping everyone wearing a new outfit that incorporated user created designs. Here are the pics!
**Tip for all you models: rotate to the side a little before clicking Save Changes when you get into your outfit. That way the poses won’t be so similar in all these pics
MonkeyPantz, Saniel, Gilly, Cutsie, Sami Sim, Avyi
My Homepage |
Home | Game | Blog | About