New with the Juice Bar
- Create your own Recipes - mix it up, be creative and create your very own drink concoctions. Give your recipes a unique name and set the price per drink.
Use the ‘Recipe Interaction’ on the Juice Bars to create your own combinations.
- Print Rare Juice Bars - as a Resident, you can manufacture your own objects by scanning and printing them; sometimes creating rare copies of the original object. We have added 5 possible rares that can be created when manufacturing the juice bar.
- Power up Puzzles - mix juice to discover what combinations create special power up boosts. Guess the quantity and the exact position of each ingredient in order to solve the puzzles. Earn badges as you solve the puzzles.
Anyone who solves the Basic Juice Bar Unique Power Up Puzzle or mixes one of each recipe for the Rare Juice Bar Unique Power Up boosts will be awarded a badge.
Be the first players to solve each of the Quick Solver Rare Juice Bar’s Shared Power Up Puzzle recipes and you will receive a unique badge. Each Rare Juice Bar shares two puzzles common to all of the Juice Bars of that type (i.e., particular rare) and of that version.
The 5 new Rare Juice Bars are: Series Version: 1. There are only 10 of these puzzles to solve and 10 Shared Power-Up Badges to be awarded!
(that means 2 power up recipe puzzles per series version 1 juice bars.)
Don’t worry if you miss out on getting one of this unique badges, the TirNuan Juice Mixologist will be releasing the next series (version 2) with new power up puzzle recipes to solve soon.
Use the Active Power-Up Puzzle tab on the ‘Recipe Interaction’ to watch your progress as you mix up various combinations. This tab will show you how many ingredients you have correct and how many are in the correct positions as well as recent drinks mixed.
Looking at the example below, we know we have 1 food item and 1 position correct from the first drink mixed and we know one ingredient is an apple from the last drink mixed.
Refer to the Power-Up Recipe tab when you have the cracked the puzzle. Until you solve the puzzle you will see question marks. After you solve the puzzle, the question marks will be replaced with the ingredients in the correct order for the recipe. Other players will be able to see this on your juice bar and copy your recipes.
- Interaction Tuning - we are continually tuning the interactions and effects on EMP so bear with us as this is an ongoing task. We welcome any feedback and observations you have in this area of gameplay. This week you will notice:
a. Drinking coffee and eating strawberries effects went up
b. Watering effects went down, watering with sprinkler more
c. Sitting and hanging out in chairs went up
d. The drink animation was shortened. It will not take as long to drink a coffee anymore
- Shopping Panel - the Shopping Item Info panel now shows other Stores that have the selected item in stock. This is key for shopping around for the best price. Clicking on an item in this list will take you to the Player’s Store where the item is for sale.
- Lot Deeds - can now be gifted and sold in stores (they are still trade-able). All keys and deeds must be owned by seller. Any equipped background, equipped nameplate and most objects will transfer ownership along with the deed.
- que for petbowl & foodprocessor
- bird clean scoring
Audrey and The TirNua Team
At last, the fruit you have been storing up in your Food Processor and Refrigerators has a use! With the new Juice Bar (which is a sneak peek actually), you can mix up your own nutritional fruit smoothies and sell them to others. Currently, you have 5 smoothie recipes to make. Here are the recipes:
- Orange Juice: orange
- Apple Juice: apple
- Strawberry: strawberry
- Strawberry-Banana Juice: banana, strawberry
- Suicide: coffee, purple orange, red orange, blue orange, corn, strawberry
Each recipe has a different nutritional value that will boost up EMP energies. Mousing over the Juice Bar will provide you with a tooltip of the contents in the Juice Bar and how much nutrition is in each drink. To use the Juice Bar, you will need to hook it up to a battery and have already prepared fruit stored in a Food Processor Station or in a Refrigerator.
The fruit must be processed before it can be added to the Juice Bar. To process the fruit, you will need to have fruit in crates accessible on your lot and a Food Processor Station (the fancy hutch preparation station found in the food store). Once the processing station or refrigerator has fruit stored in it all you need to do is add it to the Juice Bar. Coffee: is the only commodity that can be added directly to the Juice Bar. In this case, all you need is a coffee depot with coffee cans close by.
Things to note (since this a sneak peek):
- The pricing is hard coded for now at 10 TAU per drink
- The better the EMP values are if your Juice Bar is located in the Kitchen Zone
- The better the EMP values are the higher the juice maker’s Mv is
- The Juice Bar is not scannable yet
Give your Cat a Name Just like buying persona name plates you can purchase a unique name for your cat. To do this, go to the shopping panel and select the ‘TirNua Names’ link. Under the search results, select ‘Persona Names’. You will be presented with a dialog box whereby you can search on the availability of a name. If the name is available you can purchase it for a 6 or 12 month lease.
Note: you will need to purchase a “persona” name plate and have the name before you can change the cat’s name. If you don’t have any name plates available to be applied, nothing happens when you click on the cat and click “Change Name”.
- Cat routing and sleeping issues
- Name plate purchase no longer requires a re-log in to see them
- Basic Social Badge
- Refrigerators and Food Processing Station only respond to retrieve if they have the commodity in storage
Residents - don’t forget to check the VIP store. Have fun drinking smoothies!
Audrey and The TirNua Team
- New Breed of Kitten/Cat - that’s right we have grey kitties now! You must be a Resident to buy them from the VIP store.
- Cats can be sold - set them for sale just as you would any other object.
- New Cat Drop-on Tile - now you can take your cat to visit your friends. If they have one of these drop-ons on their lot, all you need to do is put your cat in your inventory and then drag and drop your cat onto the drop-on tile.
- Green Evangelist Category - renamed to Social
- New badge for Social Category - finish the basic social quest activities to earn this badge. Anyone can earn this badge - even seasoned players.
- New Gamer Badges: Liar’s Dice - when attaining certain levels playing Liar’s Dice you will be awarded various Gamer Dice Badges
Liar’s Dice Point Scoring
- Scoring for Liar’s Dice added - points will be accumulated as you play
- For the lower levels a win or loss will increase your score
- For the middle levels a loss will not change score
- For the upper levels a loss will decrease score 1/4 to 1/2 of the betsize in points
- Winner receives points based on betsize, number of players and current levels
All previously negative rated lots (a.k.a. thumbs down) have been voided out.
As a Resident, when you see a lot you like and click on the Lot Rating Icon - the thumbs up will become green. If you choose to not rate the lot in the future and click on it again - the thumbs up will become blue again which is the default neutral position.
- Cat freeze up after failure to route to things
- Players from being able to use the litter boxes and eating the cat food - LOL
- Issues around gifting Custom content
Be sure to check the VIP store this week!
Have fun guessing what is coming your way next week!
Audrey and The TirNua Team
- Two new interactions to do with your cat: Pickup and Pet and Play
- Cat now pesters people when it is unhappy. Most often it will pester the owner but sometimes it will pester the player with with highest Ev in hopes of having a better chance of getting attention
- Cats will sleep on chairs if no pet bed available
- Cats now rotate with the view when you rotate the lot view
- A litterbox can’t be cleaned unless it is dirty
Gifting - a key social activity in TirNua is to send gifts to other players whether it be in person via secure trade or via the gift tab on the Shopping Panel.
In the past, gifts that were sent from the gift tab would just magically appear in your inventory and unless you were in the game at the time you might not ever know about it or where it came from. We want folks to know when they receive a gift and who it is from so we have changed it so all gifts must now be accepted. And, yes they can be returned.
Here’s how it works:
- All objects that are gifted are owned by the giver until the recipient of the gift accepts the gift
- All objects sent in the gift are put into escrow and packaged up into a gift box
- Once sent the gift box is put into the recipient’s inventory
- An in-game message is sent to both the giver and receiver when the gift is sent and also after the gift resolution
- The person receiving the gift can resolve the action in three ways: read, open or return the gift. Read will display the message sent by the giver, open transfers ownership and delivers gift objects to the receiver’s inventory and return will graciously return the gift box back to the giver where it will go to the giver’s inventory
- If a player picks a facebook friend to send a gift to (that is they select to send the gift to the person not the persona) a facebook feed will be sent to your friends facebook wall
- Vignettes can now only be gifted once - they can still be purchased normally however.
More Shopping Display Updates
- Feed bags show number of feedings remaining
- DVDs show an overlay image of the item on the DVD like in-game
- Flowers and trees show health and age info
- Fruit stands show fruit quantity
- Generic seed bags show an overlay image of the contained seed
- In TirnNua Stores: the retail batteries now more clearly indicate that they are sold ‘empty’.
Audrey and The TirNua Team
My Homepage |
Home | Game | Blog | About