Bears, Oh My!March 19th, 2010 by TirNua Audrey Leave a comment Share on Facebook
Male, Female or Bear - which will it be? New Gender in TirNua is a Bear!
To be a Bear, you will need to create a new persona. Currently, each Guest Account is given 1 free persona and Resident Accounts are given up to 3 personas. Once you have 3 personas you will keep them regardless of your resident status.
To create another persona you will need to go to the Manage Account settings:
- To do so, go to the bottom of the page beneath the game application and click on the ‘Manage Account’ link.
- At the bottom of the manage account page is the ability to ‘Add Persona’. Choose your gender selection, give your persona a name (this is a default free name) and select ‘Create Persona’.
- To make your new persona your default persona, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page that you are already on and select the new persona as your default persona.
- To switch between personas use the ‘My Stuff’ tab and the ‘Preferences’ sub-tab
Introducing Achievement Badges - earn these fun badges when making certain achievements in these two categories: Green Thumb and Energy. See how many you can collect. More categories will be introduced in upcoming weeks.
The Persona Web will display all of the Achievement Badges available for each category. As you earn each one, it will no longer be grayed out.
Clicking on any badge will display the information you need to know in order to earn that particular badge.
Clyde’s Miniature Mobile Boilers - a combo object of the boiler and steam engine rolled into one. They are compact and mobile — useful when a bit of kinetic energy is needed in a tight spot.
These Miniature Mobile Boilers are not as efficient as the larger boiler and steam engine.
Move Or Buy A Lot From The World Map
Double-clicking a location on the World Map now offers two options:
You can Move an existing Lot
Or you can Buy a new Lot
- If you select Move Lot, you then choose one of your Lots to move.
- Note that TirNua Moving Truck is required to move your Lot.
- If you do not own a Tirnua Moving Truck when you click the Move button, you can optionally purchase one from TirNua.
- Note that you can probably find a Tirnua Moving Truck at a discount price at a Player Store, located in the Shopping panel.
Buying A New Lot
If you select Buy Lot, you then choose the Size and Lease Duration for your new Lot.
The Zone and Background are already set by the location that you double-clicked on the World Map.
Updated Kitchen Cabinet Units
When we updated the sinks to add running water last week we did not realize that, due to lighting changes we made in the game a while back, the other coordinating units no longer matched. This forced us to take a pass on all of them and henceforth, we have better looking kitchen units now. Look for more kitchen environment changes coming your way soon.
As usual don’t forget to check out the VIP Store for the hot deals of the week.
Audrey and The TirNua Team