Power Up PuzzlesSeptember 24th, 2010 by TirNua Audrey Leave a comment Share on Facebook
New with the Juice Bar
- Create your own Recipes - mix it up, be creative and create your very own drink concoctions. Give your recipes a unique name and set the price per drink.
Use the ‘Recipe Interaction’ on the Juice Bars to create your own combinations.
- Print Rare Juice Bars - as a Resident, you can manufacture your own objects by scanning and printing them; sometimes creating rare copies of the original object. We have added 5 possible rares that can be created when manufacturing the juice bar.
- Power up Puzzles - mix juice to discover what combinations create special power up boosts. Guess the quantity and the exact position of each ingredient in order to solve the puzzles. Earn badges as you solve the puzzles.
Anyone who solves the Basic Juice Bar Unique Power Up Puzzle or mixes one of each recipe for the Rare Juice Bar Unique Power Up boosts will be awarded a badge.
Be the first players to solve each of the Quick Solver Rare Juice Bar’s Shared Power Up Puzzle recipes and you will receive a unique badge. Each Rare Juice Bar shares two puzzles common to all of the Juice Bars of that type (i.e., particular rare) and of that version.
The 5 new Rare Juice Bars are: Series Version: 1. There are only 10 of these puzzles to solve and 10 Shared Power-Up Badges to be awarded!
(that means 2 power up recipe puzzles per series version 1 juice bars.)
Don’t worry if you miss out on getting one of this unique badges, the TirNuan Juice Mixologist will be releasing the next series (version 2) with new power up puzzle recipes to solve soon.
Use the Active Power-Up Puzzle tab on the ‘Recipe Interaction’ to watch your progress as you mix up various combinations. This tab will show you how many ingredients you have correct and how many are in the correct positions as well as recent drinks mixed.
Looking at the example below, we know we have 1 food item and 1 position correct from the first drink mixed and we know one ingredient is an apple from the last drink mixed.
Refer to the Power-Up Recipe tab when you have the cracked the puzzle. Until you solve the puzzle you will see question marks. After you solve the puzzle, the question marks will be replaced with the ingredients in the correct order for the recipe. Other players will be able to see this on your juice bar and copy your recipes.
- Interaction Tuning - we are continually tuning the interactions and effects on EMP so bear with us as this is an ongoing task. We welcome any feedback and observations you have in this area of gameplay. This week you will notice:
a. Drinking coffee and eating strawberries effects went up
b. Watering effects went down, watering with sprinkler more
c. Sitting and hanging out in chairs went up
d. The drink animation was shortened. It will not take as long to drink a coffee anymore
- Shopping Panel - the Shopping Item Info panel now shows other Stores that have the selected item in stock. This is key for shopping around for the best price. Clicking on an item in this list will take you to the Player’s Store where the item is for sale.
- Lot Deeds - can now be gifted and sold in stores (they are still trade-able). All keys and deeds must be owned by seller. Any equipped background, equipped nameplate and most objects will transfer ownership along with the deed.
- que for petbowl & foodprocessor
- bird clean scoring
Audrey and The TirNua Team